Delta Roboter DR.
Delta DR robots are versatile and as automated solutions they can be adapted for any type of application (food and automotive industry), from assembly, handling pick & place and packaging, and besides that they can be adapted to the specific needs of each client.
Delta Roboter DR stands out for their lightness, high precision, and speed, particularly in processes with very short cycle times. Robustness is in fact its differential factor and allows a perfect combination with the remaining range of WEISS products already available, such as indexing tables, linear transfer systems, linear axes, and pick & place stations.
The pre-configured control set from WEISS makes it easy to integrate Delta robots into any type of production system and put them into operation immediately, without the need for advanced programming knowledge.
Delta DR robots have the advantage of incorporating intuitive programming in a single central system for robot control, PLC and security. There is also the possibility of its integration into field networks such as ProfiNet, Ethercat, etc.
In addition, maintenance costs are extremely low, making this solution one of the most attractive on the market.
THE DELTA ROBOTER DR AT A GLANCE:
• Easy integration
• Intuitive programming
• Large number of product types
1. To use in many industries and applications
• Robot control, PLC and safety in one central control system
• Very low maintenance costs
• Designed for high availability (e.g. 3-shift operation)
• Quality made in Germany
• Ideal for high-speed assembly and handling
• High speed and acceleration attainable
• Gentle product handling
• Precise positioning
• Extremely lightweight robot arms
• Low space requirement
• Highly flexible
• Optimized energy balance via stationary motors and drives