DTS belt-driven track systems.
Smooth - Dynamic - Accurate - Quiet - Robust - Simple - Versatile - Economic
HepcoMotion is a worldwide manufacturer of linear motion systems and automation components and develops innovative linear products that offer new solutions that meet the needs of the market.
The DTS System (Driven Ring and Track Guide System), developed based on HepcoMotion's PRT, is designed to be incorporated in an uninterrupted positioning or in a delicate assembly machine. This range contains a set of carriages that are located around an oval or rectangular circuit, with a virtually unlimited straight length.
LET’S KNOW THE FEATURES OF THIS RANGE:
• Available in oval or rectangular shape.
• Two sizes depending on the 25-44mm guide section.
• Cars with a single turning radius.
• "Trip Latch" connection, which disengages the cart avoiding damage in case of system overload.
• High traction transmission belt with 10mm pitch.
• Car locking system with an accuracy of ± 0.05mm.
• Adjustable pulleys to provide tension to the belt.
• Structure of beams and aluminium plates.