FIPA: 95º finger clamp.
FIPA finger clamps, also known as pneumatic fingers, are used to hold parts - ideally for removing parts from injection moulding machines.
• Simple action with return spring
• Anodized aluminium alloy body and jaws
• Optional sensors for GR04.034 with optional sensor support GR04.038S: GR04.198 (1x PNP) and GR04.198 / NPN (1x NPN), 3-pin M8 output
• Optional connection cable: 20.503(2 m), 20.504 (0.3 m) for GR04.044, GR04.042: GS04.005 (2x PNP) and GS04.006 (2x NPN) can be considered with two points of switching, 4-pin M8 output
• Suitable connection cable (5 m): 20.501