FIPA LATEST NEWS: Compact Gripper Fingers Ø90.
FIPA Compact Gripper Fingers, also known as pneumatic fingers, are used to hold parts - ideally for removing parts from injection molding machines.
The Compact Gripper Finger with Ø90 diameter is now available.
- Single-acting, spring return
- Body and jaws made of anodized aluminum alloy
- GR04.039 & GR04.049: optional sensors for monitoring gripper finger
- Optional Sensors GS04.005 (2x PNP) and GS04.006 (2x NPN) with teach-in of two switching points, plug M8 4-pin
- Optional connecting cable 20.501