FIPA Needle Grippers GR04.750.
FIPA needle grippers are optimized for handling flexible or air permeable items, such as for example, textiles and felt and foam mats. The adjustable stroke allows the compressed air-controlled needle grippers to be adapted to various material thicknesses. Some models come with sensor slots for detection of piston position and thus, indirectly, the needle position. FIPA offers compatible fittings for integration in gripper systems.
FIPA offers you a wide range of accessories to integrate these needle grippers into gripper systems.
- Grippers for materials that are non-dimensionally stable or difficult to handle with vacuum
- Central hole (Ø 11.5 mm) for indexing position in the movement / transfer “pick & place”.
- Needles centrally crossed for firm grip
- Double acting enables short duty cycles: compressed air connections for extraction/retraction of needles
- Needles can be individually replaced
- Easy adjustment of needle depth, markings at 1, 2, 3 and 4 mm