FIPA News: Grippers Series 80.
FIPA Grippers Series 80 are the right choice when it comes to safe and accurate removal of parts from injection molding or handling of parts.
GR04.080 Series 80 – miniature sprue gripper, clamping diameter 10 mm
- Clamping diameter 10 mm
- Body and jaws made of anodized aluminum alloy
- Model SI with FDA-compliant silicone pad
- Model H with replaceable HNBR pads for gentle handling
- Index 1N and 1P for direct monitoring
- Principle of operation: single-acting
- Medium: filtered and oiled/unoiled air
- Ambient air temperature: -20 °C to +80 °C (-4 °F to 176 °F)
- Ambient air temperature for sprue grippers with sensor: -20°C to +70°C (-4 °F to 158 °F)
- Usage temperature for HNBR pads 15 to 150 °C (59 to 302 °F), for silicone pads 15 to 200 °C (59 to 392 °F)