FIPA SPRUE GRIPPERS Series 100.
FIPA SPRUE GRIPPERS
Series 100 – sprue grippers, clamping diameter 10 mm – single-acting!
- Grippers with wide jaw opening for large gates
- Gap-free closing for flat gates
- Housings and gripper jaws consist of an anodized, high-strength aluminum alloy (except GR04.100XW)
- Model R with rotating gripper jaws for conical sprues
- Model XW with extra wide steel jaws
- Model B with rounded gripper jaws for large/inclined gates
- Model U for special gripper jaws; the closing force depends on the shape of the gripper jaws
- Model S with sawtooth profile for higher grip force
- Model H with replaceable HNBR pads for gentle handling
- Model XW with extra wide gripper jaws
- Index 1N and 1P for direct monitoring; large-area sensor operation, regardless of the position of the gate in the gripper
- Index 2N and 2P for teachable sensors, direct/indirect sensor monitoring
- Index 3N and 3P for indirect monitoring; signal triggering if no component has been gripped; no moving parts and thus increased mechanical stability