FIPA Sprue Grippers Series 90.
FIPA's sprue grippers are the right choice for safe and precise removal of parts derived by injection molding.
Series 90 – miniature sprue grippers, clamping diameter 10 mm – single-acting
• Grippers for small gates and limited space requirement
• High gripping force and wide jaw opening
• Housings and gripper jaws consist of an anodized, high-strength aluminum alloy
• Model H with replaceable HNBR pads for gentle handling
• Index 1N and 1P for direct sensor monitoring
• Index 2N and 2P for teachable sensors, direct/indirect sensor monitoring
• Index 3P for indirect sensor monitoring
• PNP Inverter 20.530 enables direct control of parts on gripper GR04.090-3N: Sensor triggers as soon as part is gripped
• The converter 20.531 enables the use of grippers in NPN circuits
• Medium: filtered and oiled/non-oiled air